Introduces a stylish laptop designed for the uber cool Gen U*
“Powered by our 2nd Gen Core processors, the U300s will deliver great capabilities with a wonderful user experience and long battery life that people increasingly want. We’re particularly excited by Lenovo’s innovation and as one of the leading time to market partners in the new Ultrabook category with the U300s device that combines a no-compromise, must-have mobile experience with performance, security, responsiveness and style,”
said R. Ravichandran, Director-Sales, Intel South Asia.
IDEAPAD U300s ULTRABOOK
The spectacularly slim U300s Ultrabook™, built in collaboration with Intel, is a unique statement for consumers that value style and responsiveness equally
- Has a 13.3" ultra-slim 16:9 widescreen HD display, 4GB DDR3 memory and up to 128 GB of SSD storage.
- Features up to 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, it boots up 33% faster with Lenovo Enhanced Experience Technology and is ready to roll no matter what the task.
- Has a thickness of just 0.6 inches (14.9mm), the U300s is built from a single-piece aluminum shell to create a sleek and lightweight product weighing in at less than three pounds.
- Includes other smart technologies like one-of-a-kind Breathable Keyboard, an Intel® Advanced Cooling Technology that allows air to flow in through the keyboard and out of the sides and rear hinge. This design removes the need for vents on the underside of the notebook – making it ideal for long periods of use.
- The Lenovo Long Life Battery provides the U 300s up to 8 hours of productive use or an incredible 30 days on standby. With Lenovo RapidCharge, the battery can be charged to 50% capacity in just 30 minutes.
- Includes Bluetooth 3.0 ®, high-speed 802.11n Wi-Fi, USB 3.0 (x1) and USB 2.0 (x1) connectors, as well as an integrated 1.3M (720p HD) webcam.
The IdeaPad U300s features HD graphics support, an HDMI output and integrated stereo speakers with SRS® Premium Surround Sound™ for an immersive sound experience. You can bring computer content to life-sized magnitude wirelessly onto a big screen from the U300s Ultrabook™ with Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) Technology.
Pricing and availability
The Lenovo IdeaPad U300s will be available in all Lenovo Exclusive Stores (LES) and select Large Format Retailers (LFR). Priced at INR 67, 990(plus taxes) only, Lenovo U300s is available in a cool graphite gray color
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) 9ADR: LNVGY) is a $US21 billion personal technology company – and the second largest PC company in the world, serving customers in more than 160 countries. Dedicated to building exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, see www.lenovo.com.