Aftermarket solutions that help
in maximizing investments and increasing Lab productivity
for customers using Analytical instruments
Bangalore : Agilent Technologies, the global leader in the test and measurement industry today announced the launch of their aftermarket solutions. These solutions will be called “Agilent CrossLab”.
Agilent CrossLab is the combination of multi-vendor services as well as supplies to customers who use non-Agilent instruments. Agilent had launched multi-vendor support services to customers as early as January 2010. Recently, Agilent combined supplies and services under one umbrella called Agilent CrossLab for ease of customer understanding. Among others, Agilent supports equipment and supplies of companies like Bruker, Dionex, Perkin Elmer, Shimadzu, Thermo Scientific and Waters.
The Agilent CrossLab Services and Supplies advantage
- ExpertiseAgilent service engineers are certified through direct hands-on training with original equipment from leading manufacturers.
- PartsAgilent maintains a multi-million dollar inventory of service parts for both Agilent and non-Agilent equipment.
- ProtocolsReliable Agilent-developed service protocols and checklists assure consistent, high-quality service.
- ComplianceAgilent’s fully automated compliance engine provides the safest, most efficient qualification of all leading chromatography and spectrometry systems.
And in India
- More than 500 other manufacturers of non-Agilent instruments are under CrossLab Services
- Agilent has deployed more than 40 engineers who are certified to service other manufacturer LC and GC across India
- More than 15 top Pharma companies in India are already availing CrossLab Services.
By continually raising the standards for technologies that support routine analysis, Agilent’s R&D efforts have led to breakthroughs such as:
- Brand new supplies portfolio for major brands of non-Agilent analytical instruments.
Manufactured to work seamlessly with a variety of systems including:
- GCs from Bruker, Varian, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu and Thermo Scientific
- HPLCs from Waters, Shimadzu, and Dionex
- CTC GC and LC autosamplers
And in India
- Unique packaging for improved ease of use
- The widest range of supplies
- Dependable worldwide product availability and delivery
- Streamlined product selection and consolidated purchases
Speaking on the launch, Siva Kumar Pasupathi, Country Manager for Life Sciences & Chemical Analysis Business in India, said, “With the launch of CrossLab, we are now closer to the customer than ever. And we have invested in every sphere of customer touch points, whether it is the number of engineers in the field, their training and certification, or maintaining an exhaustive inventory. We are well positioned to bring delight to each and every customer, even if their original equipment of choice was not from Agilent.”
Parmeet S. Ahuja, President and Country General Manager, Agilent India, commented, “Agilent service quality and expertise is well-recognised in the industry. It is our commitment to our customers in India that this same expertise is available to them, even if they have equipment that is non-Agilent. In fact, in most cases, Agilent supplies enhance the performance of their non-Agilent equipment. That is a testament to Agilent innovation.”
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com
Neha S Kumar
Cloud News India shares daily Information Technology Press Releases along with Online Marketing support for companies through our various products and services in the Indian Cloud Space e.g. Media Monitoring, Competitive Intelligence Tracking, Lead Generation Programs, and Creating Thought Leadership Platforms through Branded Content.
In case you are looking at promoting your Brand on the Cloud News India Platform e.g. showcasing your POV on Cloud, Highlighting your Video Channel, Better Social Media Integration, Create Exclusive Messaging for your product and services, please feel free to contact us.